Visitor Visa

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).

Business (B-1)

  • Consult with Business Associates
  • Attend a Scientific, Educational, Professional, or Business Convention or Conference
  • Settle an Estate
  • Negotiate a Contract

  • Tourism and Visit (B-2)

  • Tourism
  • Vacation (Holiday)
  • Visit with Friends or Relatives
  • Medical Treatment
  • Participation in Social Events Hosted by Fraternal, Social, or Service Organizations
  • Participation by amateurs in Musical, Sports, or similar Events or Contests, If not being paid for Participating
  • Enrollment in a short Recreational Course of Study, not for Credit toward a Degree

  • Travel Purposes Not Permitted On Visitor Visas

  • Study
  • Employment
  • Paid Performances, or any Professional Performance before a Paying Audience
  • Arrival as a Crewmember on a Ship or Aircraft
  • Work as Foreign Press, Radio, Film, Journalists, and other Information Media

  • Our Services

    Student Visa

    Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand & Australia

    Work Visa

    UK, USA, Australia

    Visitor Visa

    B-1, B-2 & Travel Purposes


    Exam Preparation